Tuesday 9 September 2014

Milk Container Weaving

If you have been following my blog for a while you would know that I love using recycled materials whenever I can. I especially hate throwing away plastic containers and rack my brain to think of ways I can use them. It is easy to find ways to use milk container lids in the classroom and I have written several posts on ways to repurpose milk containers. Here is one more!!


Take one milk container.


Cut the side off the container.


Use a hole punch to punch holes down both sides.


Thread wool through the holes.




Gather your weaving supplies.


Weave away!!!


Display in the garden for some outdoor art. It would be nice to attach some bells to the ribbons to make it into a wind chime.

Check out some of my other blog posts on recycling milk containers and let me know what you think.
Niccola

No comments:

Post a Comment