Tuesday 19 March 2013

Easter Fun


I had fun making some cute nature inspired birds for our front door at home. 




Last week the children painted Easter Eggs using dye and fine paint brushes. They did an amazing job creating patterns and pictures on their eggs.


This week we did some threading around our amazing eggs.


I got given some plastic egg cake toppers which I thought would be fabulous on the light table with the playdough.




See you soon...



This post was featured on:

Like Mama ~ Like Daughter

7 comments:

  1. I love these chicks. We are headed out for a nature walk and we will collect leaves. Thanks for the idea. I hope you'll consider adding this to my Look What We Did link up. Here is the direct url - http://hammocktracks.com/buttons/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ideas! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those birds! I am featuring them next week!

    Thanks for sharing them with us! I hope you stop by again next week at Eco-Kids Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute birds. Great idea to mix up play dough fun! Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your birds have great character!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE those birds! Thanks for linking to Share It Saturday this week. I'll be featuring this post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! Character i have never seen ever these Beautiful Easter Pictures

    ReplyDelete